The Office Manager will develop, implement, and monitor the policies, procedures, and overall systems that support Voices of Hope’s organizational infrastructure. Specific areas of support include but are not limited to: human resources, organizational culture, facilities, technology, community engagement and administration. In addition, the Office Manager will oversee the day to day office functions, including volunteers.
DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES
Systems, Human Resources, Organizational Culture
• Work closely with the CEO and Director of Operations to foster an organizational culture that attracts and motivates staff and volunteers
• Support the Board of Directors
• Assist with the on-boarding of staff and volunteers
Facilities and Technology
• Oversee facilities and technology for Voices of Hope to ensure efficient and comfortable daily operations
• Oversee the inventory for all equipment and supplies.
• Promote Voices of Hope programs and events in the community
• Represent Voices of Hope in the community on committees and organizations
• Greet guests
• Manage volunteers
• Oversee scheduling of volunteers and staff
• Monitor adherence to office policies and procedures
• Reception duties
• Passion for serving people in recovery
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Proficiency with social media
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• The ability to be a hands-on, solutions oriented, team player
• Detail oriented
• Able to take direction and constructive feedback
• A valid driver’s license
• High school degree; additional experience as an office manager or administrative assistant, or bachelor’s degree would be plus
Position requires minimal overnight travel but does require local travel.
Director of Operations
Deadline to Apply: 7/9/2018
People in recovery from drug or alcohol addiction are strongly encouraged to apply.